Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Time

Nothing like a first. I used to kind of blog on my myspace and I always liked it. It was very therapeutic. I saw my girl Melissa's blog and it seemed like a nice outlet for words and thoughts that usually have no other way of being spoken. My life is a bit static at the moment, but at least it's not stagnant. I'm just building up some energy. For the first time in a long time I feel calm and excited for what's to come. I always just wish that time would stop and I can just breath. However, I shed some tears recently and I feel like I have less baggage. I wish I was better at crying, but I'm just not. 

I was sitting outside today talking to two of my favorite ladies (Mackenzey and Amanda) about men, life, and a bunch more. We were talking about crying. I just sit there sometimes feeling like shit and not being able to cry. Something has to set me off, which means that I usually have people around me when I start to cry. However, I hate crying in front of people so I always stop myself. I hate giving people the idea that I'm a bit of a mess, but I hear that it's easy to tell. 

PS. I'm excited for class tomorrow because all I have is dance classes. My art history class is cancelled. It's been a long time since I was happy about dancing. tis a sad sad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment